sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2008





About 7 months pregnant now, and feeling pretty much everything that the baby is doing inside my belly! It's a wonderful feeling, but at times it kind of hurts, only because the baby is starting to get bigger in that small little space I am creating for him/her. His/her punches, and movements, are actually a lot more frequent and more forceful. It's like a little ball moving around in there. Pretty weird, but wonderful.
The baby is about 15 inches and weighs about 2-3 pounds. The eyes are able to open and close, and did you know that the baby is able to sleep about 20-30 minutes at a time now! It's very exciting and starting to get very exausting. It's getting harder and harder for me to stay asleep at night. I'm up probably every hour or so, just because I have to go PEE!

Nenhum comentário: